Spica is a media intelligence company. We focus on providing our customers with the best media intelligence products and services that will help them transform their work and boost their performance. We enable our customers to make better strategic decisions backed by facts and data.
Working With Us
We are only successful when our people are successful. And this is not just some cliché line on a job post. Everyone on our team has an equal opportunity for growth and development. We value our employees' needs and happiness just as much as we value our clients' satisfaction. We at Spica appreciate everyone on our team and try our best to help them have a healthy and balanced work-life.
We are looking for a highly motivated team player and creative entry-level account manager who can take responsibility for sales account development for a range of media services and products.
Developing and qualifying leads within respective territory to drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling, partner-selling, lead-generation campaigns, and modern social selling techniques.
- Retaining, managing, and growing the existing customer base.
- Educating and exciting customers while leveraging innovative business solutions.
- Building relationships with key decision-makers.
- Presenting and creating multi-product solution opportunities.
- Understanding and selling groundbreaking media solutions and technologies.
The Required Skills & Qualifications
- B2B Sales experience preferred.
- Outstanding analytical skills required.
- Broad experience working across sales, operations, and marketing preferred.
- Ability to interpret and communicate complex business data required.
- Strategic problem solving and attention to detail required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office required.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively required.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong business relationships required.
- Be a team player and have the ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, complex matrix environment and to collaborate cross-functionally required.
- Ability to prioritize and successfully manage multiple projects/initiatives.
- A quick thinker who can adapt to changing situations.
- Have the potential to be a leader and ensure that all meetings will be conducted in a timely manner and stay on track and target.
- Time management skills with the ability to coordinate multiple tasks to ensure project deadlines are met.
Apply For This Position
To apply for this position, please email our human resources team at HR@spica.ae and make sure to include your CV, cover letter, and other relevant files.