Spica is a media intelligence company. We focus on providing our customers with the best media intelligence products and services that will help them transform their work and boost their performance. We enable our customers to make better strategic decisions backed by facts and data.
Working With Us
We are only successful when our people are successful. And this is not just some cliché line on a job post. Everyone on our team has an equal opportunity for growth and development. We value our employees' needs and happiness just as much as we value our clients' satisfaction. We at Spica appreciate everyone on our team and try our best to help them have a healthy and balanced work-life.
We are looking for a highly motivated team player and creative entry-level media monitoring specialist. Your job will include reading and verifying the monitored media accuracy for quality assurance purposes before delivering them to the client. The candidate will also be expected to work with teams from different departments and assist them on different projects.
- Manage the media monitoring operations team tasks and schedules.
- Set objectives and goals for media monitoring team.
- Set-up new monitoring projects.
- Support different departments in new projects and timeline estimations for projects.
- Train employees.
The Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bilingual: Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Good team player.
- Good analytical skills. The candidate must be able to analyze the information read/watched and make decisions based on relevancy.
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule.
- A quick thinker who can adapt to changing situations.
- Time management skills with the ability to coordinate multiple tasks to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Good communications skills.
Apply For This Position
To apply for this position, please email our human resources team at HR@spica.ae and make sure to include your CV, cover letter, and other relevant files.