Spica is a media intelligence company. We focus on providing our customers with the best media intelligence products and services that will help them transform their work and boost their performance. We enable our customers to make better strategic decisions backed by facts and data.
Working With Us
We are only successful when our people are successful. And this is not just some cliché line on a job post. Everyone on our team has an equal opportunity for growth and development. We value our employees' needs and happiness just as much as we value our clients' satisfaction. We at Spica appreciate everyone on our team and try our best to help them have a healthy and balanced work-life.
We are looking for a highly motivated team player and creative entry-level account manager who can take responsibility for sales account development for a range of media services and products.
We are looking for an expert and well-seasoned PR and Strategic Communications Consultant who can hit the ground running and be a part of our media and marketing analysts and consultants team.
- Understand clients’ needs and advise and help the clients with enhancing their media and marketing performance
- Create different custom media and marketing analysis reports.
- Analyzing, revising, and creating media and marketing plans.
- Researching and understanding the clients’ needs to match their strategies.
- Create plan execution strategies and schedules.
- Set KPIs for strategic media and marketing strategies.
- Analyzing sales data and market trends.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis related to media and marketing.
The Required Skills & Qualifications
- At least 4 years experience in PR and Marketing or other related fields.
- Outstanding analytical skills required.
- Understanding of the different local markets’ culture.
- Ability to deliver and communicate complex strategies and plans.
- Strategic problem solving and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong business relationships required.
- Be a team player and have the ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, complex environment and to collaborate cross-functionally required.
- Ability to prioritize and successfully manage multiple projects/initiatives.
- A quick thinker who can adapt to changing situations.
Apply For This Position
To apply for this position, please email our human resources team at HR@spica.ae and make sure to include your CV, cover letter, and other relevant files.